Call Centre Advisor
We are currently recruiting for a number of customer service advisors to work for a one of the UKs largest transport companies.
You will be based at their head office in South Birmingham representing my client and offering a world class service to their customers and clients.
This is a great opportunity for experienced Call Centre Advisors to embed yourself within such a market leader with opportunities to progress for the right candidates demonstrating the right skills and attitude.
You MUST have a minimum of 18 months call centre experience inbound and outbound and be able to demonstrate your past knowledge through a competency based interview.
This role is Monday to Friday 8.30am to 5.30pm no weekends or bank holidays and pays £18000 per annum, with a great holiday benefit of 25 days and 8 bank holidays - This is working for a logistics company
The roles of Call Centre Advisor
- Dealing with customers, updating internal systems, providing support and advice to customers and 3rd party suppliers.
- You will be the direct contact for my clients customers, dealing with any queries they may have within a timely manner.
- Liaising with different departments to ensure inspection or collection of vehicles are within agreed time frames
- Making customer aware of any changes to manage their expectation
- Working to targets to ensure all customer calls are answered within SLA target, and ensuring your call quality is at a high standard
- Update CRM systems to ensure no repeat calls and to allow customer to speak to anyone regarding their query
Key Skills for the Contact Centre Specialist
- Customer Focused
- Excellent communication
- Ability to multi task and prioritise workload
- Team Work
- Complaint handling
- PC Literate
As mentioned call centre experience is key for these roles as you would be expected to work to multiple KPI's and SLA's in a fast paced office call centre environment.
This is a Temp to perm position.
- Call Centre
- Customer Complaints
- Outbound Calls
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'