Are you passionate about providing excellent customer service?
If so, here at Purplebricks we have a fantastic new opportunity which is not to be missed!
As part of our continuing growth, we are looking to speak with enthusiastic, motivated and customer focused individuals, to join our Central Property Team as a Call Centre Advisor. This post attracts a salary of £17,150 with OTE of up to £22,500 per annum plus excellent benefits.
We are Purplebricks, the world’s fastest growing estate agency. We’ve changed forever the way people buy, sell and let property across the globe. Everything we do is focused on delivering a forward thinking, great value and ultimately more efficient customer experience and we recruit the best people (like you!) so we can keep developing our service.
Responsibilities of our Call Centre Advisor
- Engaging with customers wanting to enquire about Purplebricks to ensure first contact resolution
- Delivering an excellent customer experience, every time for our customers and estate agent professionals
- Delivering a sales through service experience by conveying the features, advantages and benefits of using Purplebricks.
- Being the first point of contact for a variety of queries.
- Ensuring that Purplebricks is represented in line with our purple promises.
As a Call Centre Advisor, you will ideally have previous experience of working in a busy call centre work environment. This is preferable but not essential if you can demonstrate that you:
- Are passionate about providing excellent customer service, whilst having the ability to communicate with our customers and exceed their expectations
- Are a people person with the natural ability to build a strong rapport with customers
- Show enthusiasm for working in a fast-paced, targeted environment
- Have an abundance of great team spirit
- Can demonstrate excellent communication skills
The successful Call Centre Advisor will have the potential to make a real impact in our business, help our customers and embark on a fantastic career. Here at Purplebricks, there are plenty of amazing opportunities to advance your skills in an exciting environment filled with amazing, talented people!
If this sounds like the career for you, please click 'apply’ today to become our Call Centre Advisor.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'