An exciting opportunity has arisen for a call centre advisor to join my clients office in Tunbridge Wells.
My client is a global market leader in their industry with over 50 years of experience.
The role of a call centre advisor is to deliver a fantastic service to customers and to achieve business goals.
You will be required to work the following shifts:
Mon-Fri 11:30 -8.
- Other responsibilities include:
- Listening to customers needs
- Identifying issues and dealing with them promtly
- Identifying opportunities to up sell and cross sell
- Update customer records
- Build rapport with customers and colleagues
We are looking for candidates who come from a call centre, customer service or sales environment, where you have experience of dealing with customers and giving them a service that keeps them coming back.
- You will also need the following:
- Fantastic communications skills
- Upbeat and positive attitude
- Ability to work to targets
- Accurate data entry
In return you will be offered a very good basic salary with the chance to earn more in bonus. You will also be working for one of the most established and prestigious companies in the South-East with an industry recognised training programme.
Interested? Apply online today.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'