We are hiring an experienced Call Centre Advisor for our High Wycombe manufacturing client. In this temp to the permanent job, you will be answering volume inbound calls from existing and new clients who have questions relating to the service they receive or intend to buy. We are seeking a committed individual who is a clear communicator, enthusiastic to support customers.
- Answering volume inbound calls
- Accessing customer details on the in-house system
- Creating records of the information gained
- Processing orders or information requests
- Following up where appropriate
- Handling complaints
- Answering general enquiries
This is a temp to permanent role, Monday to Friday 8:30-5pm, candidates who apply must have experience in a similar role and be able to start immediately.
- Call Centre
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'