Hours: 45 hours, Monday-Friday, plus 1 in 2 Saturdays
Salary: £19,720, includes 1 in 2 Saturdays
OTE: £25,000 and not capped, can be exceeded
Driven Motor Jobs have an exciting opportunity for one of their clients, a professional and busy motor dealership, who are looking for a Call Centre Operative to join their friendly team. The company prides itself on delivering a consistently high standard of customer care at all times.
- Create and amend bookings for the service departments at both dealerships. This will be via telephone (inbound and outbound), email and internet.
- Follow up cancelled and no-show bookings with the intention to re-book.
- To follow up existing customers on their recent visit to the dealership.
- To deal with any other queries that customers may have.
- Data capture of customers information such as telephone numbers and email addresses.
- Identify key up sell opportunities such as brake fluid, air conditioning and service plans.
- To hit and exceed monthly up sell and labour hours targets.
Due to the fast paced and highly targeted environment, the successful candidate must be a calm, confident and a logical thinker with the ability to multi-task whilst providing the best customer service at all times.
It is also essential that this person has previous contact centre and/or proven track record in sales or customer service whilst striving for targets.
- Articulate and polite/friendly telephone manner
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal and organisational skills
- A keen eye for detail
- Sound judgement skills
- Full UK driving license
Submit your up to date CV, ensuring you include all your contact details, including your mobile phone number, postcode and your email address.
NB: Your details will not be sent to any of our client’s without your permission.
Please email your CV in complete confidence as soon as possible to Emma-Jay at Driven Motor Jobs
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'