You'll be offered an hourly rate of £8.38 basic (£9.51 Premium)
YOUR NEW COMPANY
This progressive and customer focused public sector organisation have a solid track record of delivering quality customer support. They continuously strive to ensure that exceptional customer service is at the forefront of everything they do and are passionate in their approach to achieving this.
YOUR NEW ROLE
You will be dealing with inbound calls from customers and will be tasked with tailoring your approach to each specific customer in order to achieve the best possible outcome. This is an exceptionally varied role that will draw on your existing sales and customer service skills.
WHAT YOU WILL NEED TO SUCCEED
- Provide telephone information and advice to internal and external customers
- Record information within relevant systems in an efficient, clear and concise manner following all data quality and call quality requirements.
- Maximise productive time.
- Understand both good and bad customer journeys and the implication on customer service.
- Competent use of all bespoke computer systems.
- Ensure all data protection rules are met including relevant questioning within customer and client telephone calls.
WHAT YOU WILL GET IN RETURN
You'll be offered an hourly rate of £8.38 basic (£9.51 Premium) . You'll also be offered some fantastic employee benefits that can be tailored to suit your individual lifestyle needs. You'll be given the opportunity to progress within the organisation and forge a successful career.
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW
If you are interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up to date copy of your CV, or call us now. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new job in Office Support, contact your local Hays office for a confidential discussion on your career.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job