Call Centre Advisor
We are working with our client to grow their business in the lead up to the new year. If you are looking for a change or currently work in the call centre environment but fancy a change in to a young growing business, this is the opportunity for you.
- 17k per annum + Commission (£22,000 OTE)
- New Year Starts (8th January onwards)
- Outbound Call Centre experience NOT needed as full training is provided
- Good communication skills
- Full-time - Monday to Friday, with one Saturday a month 10-7 Mon to Friday and 10-2 one Saturday a month
Location: Sheffield City Centre
The Role, Energy Sales:
You’ll be making outbound calls to potential customers. You will be making the products known to the consumer and saving them money in the majority of calls (who doesn't like saving money?).... Rival products are constantly in the news recently and due to recent price hikes the company is thriving and saving customers hundreds of pounds a year compared to their current providers.
As a Call Centre Advisor, you will be provided with full-training of which is fully paid including any sales you make during the 4 week Graduation period.
Call Centre Advisor Skills - You will need:
- To be adaptable & flexible to working in a fast paced environment.
- To be able to communicate well.
- To be professional and efficient while handling outbound calls.
- 28 Days Holiday.
- Achievable Monthly Commission Targets.
- Opportunity to win monthly incentive prizes.
- Quarterly Team Building Activities / Funded Nights Out
- Work Based Qualification
- Child Vouchers
- Gym Membership
If you are interested in this role, please apply here. Someone will be in touch to talk with you about moving forward.
Customer service advisor, customer service, customer, call centre, sales, telesales, advisor, customer care, outbound, commission, Call Centre advisor, Sheffield
- Call Centre
- Customer Service
- Outbound Calls
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job