Call Centre Advisor
Our client is an Award Winning Claims Management Firm due to expansion they are looking to recruit additional call centre advisors to cope with an increase in business.
- £15-17k per annum + Commission
- Immediate and New Year Starts
- Outbound Call Centre experience needed
- Good communication skills
- 35 hours p/w
- Full-time - Monday to Friday. The call centre is open 9am-9pm
Call Centre Advisor - The Role:
Call Centre Advisor: You’ll be making outbound calls and receiving inbound calls from existing and potential customers.
By becoming the first point of contact for one of UK’s most leading Claims Management Companies companies you need to be able to communicate well and efficiently with your customers. You will pass leads to the Claims advisers and provided an incentive for each successful lead.
As a Call Centre Advisor, you will be provided with full-training before live calling and there is potential to earn commission on top of your basic hourly rate.
Call Centre Advisor Skills - You will need:
- To be adaptable & flexible to working in a fast paced environment.
- To be able to communicate well.
- To be professional and efficient while handling inbound and outbound calls.
- 28 Days Holiday.
- Achievable Monthly Commission Targets.
- Opportunity to win monthly incentive prizes.
- Quarterly Team Building Activities / Funded Nights Out
If you’re interested in this job role please contact James Barden at The FIMS Consultancy. Alternatively, please respond to this ad with a copy of your CV
Customer service advisor, customer service, customer, call centre, sales, telesales, telephone, advisor, contact centre, customer care, outbound, inbound, commission, benefits, Call Centre advisor
- Outbound Calls
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job