Call Centre Advisor
Are you committed to excellent customer service? Our client are looking for a polite, enthused and welcoming full-time Call Centre Advisor, based at at Southend Audi.
About the position
The role of Call Centre Advisor involves both telephone and online communication with customers to make workshop bookings, carry out post-service visit customer satisfaction calls, and engage in other customer contact activities. The successful candidate for the Call Centre Advisor vacancy will have previous experience in a similar role and proven customer service skills.
You will be welcomed into a warm and friendly team and have the opportunity to work with an exciting product. A large part of the Call Centre Advisor position involves:
- Manage inbound and outbound calls on behalf of the support team
- Maintain regular contact with our customers to advise them of key moments in their vehicle ownership
- Actively participate in online and electronic communication methods with our customers
- Accurately maintain and update the company’s customer and vehicle CRM database.
- Always deliver service that is of a standard required by the business.
- Maintain a high standard of current product, process, and system knowledge.
- Attend training courses as required, maintain qualifications; keep abreast of technical developments.
About the requirements
Our client expect the successful Call Centre Advisor to demonstrate some skills that will prove very beneficial in the position, including:
- Customer awareness.
- Ability to work to deadlines and targets.
- Strong teamwork skills.
- Confident and professional communication skills.
- Full driving licence.
About the Business
Our client is a well-established and growing automotive group in the UK, with offices in America and Brazil as well. This business is the 14th largest dealership group in the UK, has a strong history of success and is looking to grow their presence in the UK over the coming years. All dealerships in the network offer fantastic career opportunities, state of the art resources and training and competitive earnings packages.
If you feel you have the skills and experience required to excel in the role of Call Centre Advisor, our client want to hear from you. Please click APPLY below to register your interest.
The vacancy you have applied for is being advertised by CVWOW Ltd, the UK's leading, award winning recruitment specialist. No terminology in this advert is intended to be deemed discriminatory. We are happy to accept applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their age, gender, race, religion, disability, sexual orientation or marital status. Full terms and conditions of the CVWOW business can be found on our website.
- call centre
- customer service
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job