- £7.50 p/h + Commission
- Immediate Start
- Weekly Pay
- No experience needed
- Good communicative skills
- 37.5 hours p/w
- Full-time - Monday to Friday (and occasional weekends) on a shift rota basis. The call centre is open 9am-8pm
Location: London, Canary Wharf
Call Centre Advisor - The Role:
Call Centre Advisor: You’ll be making outbound calls and receiving inbound calls from existing and potential customers.
By becoming the first point of contact for one of UK’s most leading telecoms companies you need to be able to communicate well and efficiently with your customers.
As a Call Centre Advisor, you will be provided with full-training for around 5-9 days before live calling and there is potential to earn commission on top of your basic hourly rate.
Call Centre Advisor Skills - You will need:
- To be adaptable & flexible to working in a fast paced environment.
- To be able to communicate well.
- To be professional and efficient while handling inbound and outbound calls.
- Discount on Gym Memberships
- Childcare Benefits
- Opportunity to win prizes such as IPads, TVs and more.
If you’re interested in this job role please contact us at NL Recruitment on 0207-395-1380. Alternatively if you don’t reach a consultant please respond to this ad with a copy of your CV
*If contacting after hours, please leave a voice message with your name and number*
Customer service advisor, customer service, customer, call centre, sales, telesales, telephone, advisor, contact centre, customer care, outbound, inbound, commission, benefits, Call Centre advisor
- Communication Skills
- Customer Service
- Outbound Calls
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job