We offer award winning products and services for one the largest and brand leading telecommunications companies in the UK, and are currently looking for confident, outgoing and target driven individuals to join our exciting telesales call centre in the heart of Birmingham city centre.
- Uncapped, highly rewarding commission with potential earnings over £20,000+
- Competitive bonus package.
- Team Rates - offers and deals.
- Excellent promotional opportunities for highly motivated individuals.
- Fantastic career opportunity.
- Complete, ongoing product, systems and sales training provided.
- Monday - Friday working hours.
The role involves receiving and making calls to the existing customers of a leading UK mobile phone company, helping them with their contracts and selling additional products and services. This is a target driven position that requires tenacity, resilience and excellent communication skills.
We not only offer services in Mobile Telecommunications but are also able to offer packages for both Home and Mobile Broadband.
So, if you enjoy the buzzing environment of a telesales department and the thrill of working as part of a fast-paced technology fuelled world, then this is the place for you!
Account and CRM management, as an advisor you will manage and upgrade our existing customers from a company CRM base. This includes building rapport, informing customers of the lasted offers, products and services and providing a world class customer experience along with promoting our brand and maximising every sales opportunity.
- Meet individual and team sales and upgrade targets.
- Deliver a world class customer experience.
- Ensure best practice is applied to base management and data entry.
- Achieve the call volume, Idle time and average call handling targets (daily and monthly)
- Undertake all company training initiatives as required.
- Keep updated with all the current promotions and products available.
- Adhere to company policies and procedures supporting the management team in all required tasks as requested.
Required competencies / Behaviours:
- Strong communication skills with the ability to show empathy and build rapport.
- Excellent organisational skills.
- Ability to work towards daily and monthly targets.
- A positive outlook and great team player.
- Ability to self motivate.
- Positive and professionalism
- Attention to detail.
- Outbound Calls
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"