Call Centre Advisor-RAC
We are currently recruiting for a Call Centre advisor based role working for the RAC in the Bradley Stoke area of Bristol. This contact centre has a large free, on-site car park which is free to use by all staff and also has good public transport links from the centre of Bristol. We are looking for new workers to join the RAC during their busy period of time this summer to work with both new and existing RAC members.
This role will see you helping customers of the RAC to either sign up to a new breakdown policy or to renew their policy for another year. This is a telephone based role which will have you working in a fast paced but rewarding environment. You will be speaking to both new and existing customers of the company, taking customer and vehicle details and helping them to create the ideal policy for their needs
- Inbound and outbound calls
- Creating new breakdown policies
- Providing high levels of customer services
- Dealing with new and existing customers
You will not require specific experiecne for this role as full training will be provided at the start of employment. We arelooking for candidates that have experience of working in a fast paced environment who will be comfortable working to KPIs. We are looking for the following:
- Customer Service experience
- Experience of making sales (retail or call centre)
- Comfortable working in a fast paced role
- Strong customer service skills
- Professional communication style
- £9 per hour
- Must be flexible Monday to Friday 8am-7pm and Saturdays 9am-5pm
- Based in Bradley Stoke
- 35 or 25 hour per week contract
- Weekly pay
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'