Brooke Harrison Recruitment are proud to be working in partnership to offer you an exciting opportunity to join a highly successful reputable trusted organization based in Warrington city centre.
Our Client is the market leader in their field and is going through a sustained period of growth. An extremely well established company already, this is a fantastic time to join a company moving onward and upward and really enjoy the work you do!
We are the face of the business and handle both Inbound and Outbound calls. Our Inbound calls take priority - these calls could be relating to any stage of the PPI claim and we are required to provide a full and clear update to the client on each call.
Skills and Quality’s that you will need:
- Previous customer service experience with an excellent telephone manor.
- Computer literate and have good objection handling skills.
- Target driven and be able to work under pressure.
- We work a dallier system so we need someone who is quick learner and versatile!
- Sharp thinking and an eye for detail
- Helpfulness and a passion for customer service
What can we offer you?
- Valued as a person rather than just an employee.
- NO COLD CALLING
- Sociable hours (Monday-Friday)
- 28 days’ holiday entitlement
- Full intense training programme
- A fantastic place to work.
- NO WEEKENDS
- Plenty of opportunities for progression
- Regular overtime paid at time and 1/2.
Best bits about the company?
- Trusted Brand
- Absolutely never cold call
- Happy Customers
- Proven Results
Want the opportunity to work within a rewarding, exciting company?
If this sounds like you and you have the transport or ability to work within central Warrington, don't delay and apply today!
Unfortunately, Brooke Harrison Recruitment can only respond to candidates that meet the minimum criteria for the role. If you have not received a response from Brooke Harrison Recruitment within 3 working days, please assume that in this instance your application has been unsuccessful.
- Call Centre
- Customer Service
- Outbound Calls
- Exceeding Targets
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job