Call and Contact Centre Recruitment Consultant
Call and Contact Centre Recruitment Consultant required to join a busy team in Leeds offering temporary call centre staff to clients across Yorkshire.
Key Responsibilities will include the following:
- To build relationships with key clients in the area
- To advertise vacancies and interview candidates with the relevant experience
- To hold assessment days for large recruitment campaigns
- To work as a team to ensure all individual and team KPI's are met on a weekly and monthly basis
- The successful Call and Contact Centre Recruitment Consultant will ideally have some previous call centre and recruitment experience.
- You will understand the busy demands of working in a call centre but also understand the importance of hiring the perfect staff and hitting number requirements so that the call centre can run optimally.
Our client offers a clear progression and career path. You can expect full training on induction and at regular intervals in your career.
Please apply to Lisa today for immediate consideration.
Recruitment Consultant / rec2rec / Recruiting / Call and Contact Centre
- Call Centre
- Contact Centre
- Key Clients
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'