Call Advisors - NHS 111 Service
Location - Chippenham
Our longstanding client is seeking professional, enthusiastic, well-motivated individuals to join their team of Call Advisors at a new site due to open in May.
The client is well established within the private healthcare sector, they run a number of NHS 111 contracts across the country, delivering an exceptional service to millions of patients.
The role will involve:
- Answering calls for callers to the NHS111 service, taking and recording demographic details.
- Undertaking an assessment of the health and clinical needs of the patient, utilising clinical judgement supported by decision support software (NHS Pathways).
- Meet the provisions of advice and support to meet the identified needs and where required the onward referral to other services.
- Working as a member of the 111 service team, working collaboratively with colleagues across the service to ensure an excellent level of service is provided to patients.
Our client is looking for the following attributes:
- A good standard of basic education (GCSE Grade C or above, including English) or equivalent relevant work based experience
- Experience of working with the general public, dealing with face-to-face and/or telephone enquires
- Excellent keyboard skills
- Competent user of a computer based information systems
- Able to work effectively as part of a team
- Able to work without direct supervision
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Effective listening skills
- Customer care orientated
- Maintain a calm and professional manner whilst under pressure
- Flexible working approach
- Able to pass pre-employment checks
In return, our client is prepared to offer:
- Competitive Salary
- Generous holiday entitlement
- Flexible working hours to achieve the right work/life balance
- Being part of support & innovative team
- Opportunity for career development
There are full time and part time options available. You must be available to complete 2 weeks of full time training (Mon-Fri 9-6pm). The site is in operation between 07.00-23.00, shift patterns are usually 07.00-15.00 and 15.00-23.00.
Our client is looking for candidates who are available as soon as possible.
To be considered for this position, please send your CV in the first instance to Laura Evans or alternatively call quoting reference LECACH01.
Connaught Resourcing operates as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency. We are a committed equal opportunities employer who respect and value cultural diversity. Connaught Resourcing will carry out background checks including referencing and where required an Enhanced or Standard DBS Disclosure as part of our recruitment and selection procedures.
- Call Centre
- Part Time
- Inbound Call Centre
- Call Handler
- Health Advisor
- Full Time
- NHS 111
- Call Advisor
- Excellent Pay Rates
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job