Our client an established engineering company in Lincoln is looking for a Calibration Inspector.
Main duties will include:
- Calibration of inspection equipment
- Re ordering of new parts Repair of gauges when required ( training provided)
- Updating a database Working with other QA departments
- Sound knowledge in mechanical engineering
- Understanding of inspection equipment
- Computer literate
- Good verbal and written skills
Due to the nature of the business you would be working a rotating three shift pattern.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job