Calibration Engineer / Inspector
- Competitive Salary + package
- 40 hrs base + premium O/T
World class Tier 1 supplier in to the motorsport and Automotive world are looking for a skilled Engineering Calibration Engineer to manage the company calibration system and provide additional inspection cover when available.
- To work closely with external calibration providers to source on-site and off-site calibration services.
- To liaise with all manufacturing departmental managers to ensure equipment is available for calibration at the correct time.
- To raise purchase orders for all calibration services.
- To maintain and update the internal calibration database to reflect the calibration status of all equipment.
- To log all newly acquired equipment on to the database, assign serial numbers and arrange for etching (or other identification).
- To physically identify ownership and calibration status of all equipment.
- To scan and store any paper based calibration certificates.
- To liaise with QM / Purchasing to replace or repair equipment in the case of a calibration failure.
- Perform audits of shop floor for calibrated equipment.
- To undertake personal development.
- To perform general inspection duties as requested by the Inspection Manager.
- To observe Health and Safety rules at all times.
- To follow Company quality Procedures, Standards and Work Instructions.
- To carry out reasonable duties as requested by Management.
You should have an appreciation of engineering measuring equipment
You should have an engineering background, with inspection experience
We will endeavour to respond to all applicants, but if you do not receive a response within 5 working days, please consider yourself unsuccessful on this application.
Syntech Recruitment Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this position.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job