Berkeley Scott is working with a lovely family orientated cake/cafe concept near Notting Hill. The business offers outstanding bakery treats in a relaxed and homely setting. A lot of autonomy will be given for you to manage the site and ultimately shape the future of this growing brand.
This Branch Manager position is offering an excellent annual salary of 27-32k plus bonus and good daytime working hours.
What is required:
- Previous experience running a good quality hospitality business (cafe/bakery)
- Excellent leadership and communication skills
- A hands on attitude to work
- An ability to motivate, inspire, train and develop a small team of fun staff
- To be quality driven and creative in coming up with ideas
- Experience of building and maintaining strong relationships with customers and the community
This would be a wonderful place to work where staff happiness and an excellent level of service are a priority to the business. Interviews will be starting soon.
Please note, due to the very high volume of interest in this position, we can only reply to successful applicants
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job