Cafe Supervisor Maternity Cover
Adecco are currently recruiting for a Cafe Supervisor on behalf of a client located in the Llanelli area.
The role is Maternity cover for 11 months.
The ideal candidate will have a flexible and positive outlook to work as you will be working 37.5 hours per week on a rota basis 5/7 days a week plus additional hours to cover holidays or if the cafe is short of staff.
A drivers license is essential due to location.
- Supporting the manager of the hospitality department
- Supervising a busy hospitality team with daily tasks such as taking orders from customers, setting up tables, serving food and drink to a high standard.
- Providing excellent customer service.
- Greeting customers upon arrival and dealing with any queries in a professional manner.
- Preparing food and drinks, and communicating with the Kitchen staff.
- Ensuring the quality of the products and service.
- Organising staff rotas.
- Overseeing any events that take place at the cafe.
- Ensuring all members of staff have the relevant training.
- Maintain high standards.
- Keeping reports of any risk assessments and ensure that the work environment is always compliant with health and safety.
What we are looking for in you:
- Experience within a catering/supervisor role.
- Familiar with working in a busy hospitality environment.
- Strong communication skills.
- Competent to use Microsoft Office.
If you feel you are suitable for the role, please apply above.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://candidate-privacy
- Cafe Supervisor
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'