Our client, a local store based in Northallerton, are looking for a Coffee Shop Manager to work within their tearoom.
Monday - Sunday shifts
5 days per week
- Buying and Ordering
- Sales and profit.
- Keep updated with cost prices in order to update retail price and ensuring the best profitability of the department
- Cost control
- Improvement and development of the department
- Control of wastage.
- Month end.
- Delivery reception (ensure the deliveries match order/delivery note/price)Stock control and Rotation
- Ensuring a safe working environment for the staff
- Tidiness of the department (Cleaning Schedule)
- Ensuring effective displays and merchandising of the counter.
- Ensuring that all staff follows department rules and procedure in place as well as Health and safety regulation.
- Ensuring that all staff follows Company rules.
- Ensuring the working order and maintenance of the equipments.
- Work whenever you are needed within your normal contract.
- Work on week-ends (Sunday included)
- Provide a High standard of customer service.
- Dealing with customer complaints.
- Meeting & Greeting of customers
- Dealing with staff queries
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"