We have an exciting opportunity for an experience Unit manager to join the team at a busy unit in Southampton.
For the right Unit manager, we are offering a competitive salary, a supportive management system, and an enthusiastic team. You will be working 5 out of 7 days between the hours of 7am - 7pm Monday - Saturday and 9am - 5pm on Sundays (These may extend over Christmas and Bank Holidays). You will be working an 8 hour shift including some weekends and bank holidays.
- Up to £21,000 per annum dependant on experience
- Uniform Supplied
- Meals on duty
- Opportunity of joining the Compass pension and share scheme
- Discounts at various high street stores
The role involves being responsible for all aspects of the management and administration of the unit operation, and you will be expected to have a hands on involvement in serving customers, cleaning work and customer areas and making sure the operation is run smoothly and safely.
- Have previous people management experience
- Someone who can drive sales
- Literate and fluent in English.
- Competent in IT (excel, email, word etc.)
- Great organisational and observational skills
- Ideally experience in a branded coffee shop
- Been at Assistant manager level or higher
- Passionate for customer service
- Good problem solver
- Loves diversity in their work
- Must have enthusiastic, can-do attitude
About the company
Compass Group UK and Ireland is part of Compass Group Plc, the world's leading foodservice company. We specialise in providing food, vending and related services in our clients' premises. The company operates across the core sectors of Business & Industry, Defence, Offshore & Remote Site, Healthcare, Education, Sports & Leisure and Vending with an established brand portfolio.