- Salary of up to £20k depending on experience
- Possibility of joining the Compass pension and share scheme
- Beneficiary Life Assurance scheme
- Free parking
- Training and development opportunities
- Uniform provided
- 28 days paid holiday per year
- Fantastic Perks at Work benefit package for self and family/friends
We have a great opportunity for a Cafe Manager within a well-known retail store. The position is situated in Bedford on a popular retail park with free parking.
This would be an ideal position for someone with previous experience in a small café environment or someone in an Assistant Manager’s role looking to take that next step to grow their career.
You will be committed to providing the highest standard of customer service and will lead by example in quality of work.
You will be responsible for guiding and motivating your team and helping to drive and increase sales on site by building customer loyalty.
We will provide a supportive management system and the opportunity to work for a company that embraces new ideas and a training and development culture.
The opportunities to help you progress your career with Compass will be readily available.Main Responsibilities
You will be responsible for ensuring compliance with Company Health & Safety and Food Safety policies
You will manage and motivate a small team, providing training and leadership including recruitment when required
You will lead by example to deliver great brand standards, positive sales growth and outstanding customer service
You will be responsible for financial performance and weekly financial reportingThe Ideal Candidate
- Previous management experience desirable or would consider an Assistant Manager looking for their first unit management role as full training will be provided
- Ideally have a branded retail food experience
- Passionate about building and developing a great team through working together
- Be hands on with the team and enjoy engaging with your customers
- Financial awareness to complete weekly business returns
- Motivated to deliver consistent high standards of food and service quality
- Friendly and approachable, with the management skills to manage and motivate a team
- A 'can-do' attitude
- Hard working and reliable
- Written and spoken English is essential
- Computer literate
Instore provides restaurant and cafe food services for many of the UK's most respected and loved retail brands, creating a unique market approach for every client. As part of Compass Group UK and Ireland we offer a specialist retails service, with the backing of one of the world's most successful catering service and hospitality businesses.
Our Company vision is Great People, Great Service, Great Results and we believe your contribution is crucial to the success of the business. To achieve our vision we live by the values of Integrity, Team work, Passion, Can-Do and Responsibility.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job