I am currently recruiting for a Store Manager for a cafe in Oxford. The company has several sites all around the UK and offer lots of progression opportunities. The cafe serves freshly ground coffee, cakes and sandwiches and is passionate about offering it at an affordable price.
The ideal manager will need to have strong people management skills and be experienced in their financial knowledge.
They are ideally looking for someone with the following experience and personality:
- Experience as a manager within a cafe, counter service restaurant, restaurant or retail environment
- Has a warm and welcoming personality
- Has a sound business knowledge and can think outside of the box to drive the business forward
- Has had experience of being financially accountable for a business and can work towards budgets
- A really enthusiastic individual who can hit the ground running
- Is a strong team player and who can really bring out the best in their team
The salary for this role is up to £30,000 and the potential to earn up to 50% in bonus.
In order to ensure your enquiry with regards to this position is dealt with quickly, please send in an up-to-date copy of your Curriculum Vitae in a Word Document format.
Berkeley Scott is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job