Cafe Bar Manager- Henley
This is a Permanent position for a Cafe Bar Manager to join a new venue opening in Henley, with great opportunity for further progression as the company grows.
This company based in Henley are a well established, and fast growing enterprise, who are going to be opening a new site in Henley in August.
This is a great time to join the company as they continue to expand, and will really be able to take ownership for the running of the Henley operation.
The Cafe Bar Manager based in Henley will hold the following responsibilities:
- Ensuring the rota is planned and managed considering peak times, holidays and cover
- Managing inventory levels, effective rotation of ingredients and the timely ordering of new stock
- Ensuring the highest standards of hygiene and health and safety are met at all times
- Onboarding and training new team members
- Being the first point of contact for the Assistant Manager and team members
- Conducting team reviews, one-to-ones and ensuring the growth of the team
- Tracking team performance and training
- Reporting to head office; key data and issues
- Hands-on preparing food & drinks, serving customers and cleaning
- Following daily processes to ensure equipment is effectively maintained
- Troubleshooting issues & dealing with customer queries
- Primary key holder for the location
The successful candidate for the Cafe Bar Manager will need to have the following skills and experience:
- Previous experience of working in a supervisory based role
- Experience of working in the hospitality sector would be an advantage, but other industry such as retail and leisure would also work well
- Have excellent customer service skills
- Have excellent attention to detail
- Be a motivational leader
This is a Permanent opportunity offering a competitive salary and excellent career progression opportunities.
This is a full time role working 40 hours per week include evenings and weekends.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
Not quite what you are looking for? Try these similar searches
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'