Cafe Bar Assistant Manager- Henley
This is a Permanent position for a Cafe Bar Assistant Manager to join a brand new venue opening in Henley in August.
This company based in Henley are growing quickly with a brand new venue opening in Henley in August.
This is an excellent time to join the business as they will continue to grow over the next few years leading to further career opportunities.
The Cafe Bar Assistant Manager role based in Henley will involve the following tasks:
- Assist with the supervision of the team on a day to day basis
- Ensure tasks are delegated and timescales are met
- Ensure the site meets the requirement health and safety standards
- Ensure excellent customer service is given every time
- Serve customers, taking orders
- Prepare food and drinks orders
- Handle cash and card payments
- Assist with stock inventory
- Assist with the training of new staff
- Be a key holder for the venue
- Help with the planning of rotas and shifts
The successful candidate for the Assistant Cafe Bar Manager based in Henley will need to have the following skills and experience:
- Previous experience of working in a customer facing role
- Previous experience of working in the hospitality or leisure industry would be an advantage
- Pride yourself on giving excellent customer service
- Be able to multi-task and manage busy periods
- Have excellent communication skills.
This is a Permanent role offering a competitive salary and fantastic progression opportunities.
This is a full time position working 40 hours per week including evenings and weekends.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
Not quite what you are looking for? Try these similar searches
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'