A very successful Cafe in Bermondsey looking for a dynamic Cafe Assistant for daily operations
Your main duties as Cafe Assistant and responsibilities:
- To provide a friendly, warm and knowledgeable service to all our customers.
- Barista Skills
- To ensure that service counters and dining areas display appropriate merchandising under the guidance of the Supervisor and ensure that all products are correctly priced, labelled and in date.
- To understand and comply with statutory health, hygiene and safety, quality standards including COSHH and HACCP ensuring all tasks are carried out in accordance these standards and to work in a safe and tidy manner at all times
The ideal candidate:
- As Cafe Assistant you need previous experience in a similar role in the cafe industry
- knowledge of H&S and Food Hygiene
- Is passionate about Asian food
- Has excellent communication skills
- Has excellent organisation and planning skills
- Is a team player
- Is committed and enthusiastic to the job
- Is customer focused
- Is able to work well under pressure
- Is flexible and adaptable
- Friendly and fun personality
If this sounds like you, then please forward us your CV immediately as this position is to be filled ASAP.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job