An exciting new challenge has arisen for an experienced supervisor to join a prestigious company.
This is brilliant opportunity for you to be exposed to and work in a high end luxury brand.
This role will enable you to utilise your barista skills as well as develop and manage a team.
You will be involved for an assortment of tasks, including:
- Opening and closing the café
- Supervising the provision and service of all food and beverages
- Motivating the team and promoting good employee morale
- Processing and handling comments or complaints
- Meeting and exceeding customer's expectations
- Ensuring all health and safety guidelines are being adhered to
- Carrying out training and coaching and completing inductions with new starters
- Liaising with different departments to maintain good communication
40 hours per week, with shifts that run between 6:30am - 10:00pm (Mon to Friday) and 6:30am - 8:00pm on Saturdays and Sundays.
This is not an opportunity that you will want to miss out on. Stunning surroundings, working with a very supportive and cohesive team.
Due to location, own transport would be beneficial.
Call us now to 'get the ball rolling'!
Thank you for your interest in this role; if you do not hear from us within 5 working days unfortunately your application has not been successful on this occasion.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job