A remote, long term contract for a CAE Engineer to complete crash analysis for some of the nation’s biggest names.
The successful CAE Engineer must have the following:
- LS-Dyna or Optistruct experience.
- Hyperworks experience.
- Crash analysis background.
- Have minimum 3 years automotive experience.
- Minimum 3 years FEA analysis experience.
- Daily use of LS-Dyna / Optistruct and the Hyperworks suite (Hypermesh included).
- Daily FEA / CFD analysis on automotive projects.
- Conducting in depth analysis on results.
- Working within a team to produce work to a deadline.
If this sounds like a CAE Engineer position you would be suited for, please apply now. Please note that the successful applicant must have the right to work in the UK.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'