Title: CAE Analyst
Division: Body Engineering
Contract Position based at: Gaydon
Rate: Up to £26.98 per hour
To support Finite Element model building of components, sub-systems and full vehicle models for new JLR products using ANSA, Hypermesh and Oasys Primer.
To support build of trimmed NVH and Safety Vehicle models with ability to run baseline CAE analysis, summarise results and feedback conclusions to the Lead Engineers in an efficient manner.
- Hyperworks ver. 14 or above ¿ for Pre/Post-Processing. ANSA V17. or above for Pre-Processing - including Data Management functionality
- Competent in the use LS-DYNA explicit and/or implicit software and associated pre and post processing packages
- Ability to carry out baseline CAE analysis (NVH, Safety, Durability), summarise initial results and feedback to CAE attribute project leads.
- Very competent in component meshing and model assembly using engineering experience and CAE tools.
- PC Skills - Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
- Demonstration of the knowledge and skills required.
- Experience of working in the automotive industry.
- Requires supervision and/or assistance only where the issues or situation faced is highly complex and/or business critical.
- Familiarity and experience of Automotive working practices relating to CAE methods and processes.
- Familiarity and experience of CAD (CATIA V5/V6), TCE & Digibuck
- Familiarity of IT systems
Educated to a minimum of Degree level in Mechanical Engineering or an equivalent technical subject.
Demand for this role will undoubtedly be high and interviews will be arranged soon. If you have knowledge of this area and you want to be considered, please apply today. If you have any questions about the CAE Analyst role within Body Engineering, please contact Lois Weston at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on .