CAD Trained Customer Advisor
Are you a CAD Technician looking to advance your career?
This role offers the ideal opportunity to take that next step by developing your skill set, increasing your earnings and broadening your options for future development.
Balconette, a leading manufacturer and supplier in the field of glass balconies, glass balustrades and curved glazing is seeking a CAD trained Customer Advisor for its expanding, office based, Sales team.
The successful candidate will be responsible for responding to a wide range of customer sales enquiries via telephone and email. They will be bright, practical and technically-minded with excellent administration skills.
Please note, this is not a field based role and does not include cold calling.
- Serve as a first point of contact for new customers
- Handle inbound leads and sales enquiries
- Be technically proficient on our products
- Understand technical information, advise on the correct products and create accurate quotes
- Close and process orders
- Build strong customer relationships
- Offer technical advice to customers
- Able to read and understand technical drawings and extrapolate information
- An understanding of construction related terminology would be an advantage
- Excellent presentation and communication skills with first-rate telephone manner
- Self-motivated individual with strong work ethic and good time management skills
- Able to work under pressure and prioritise workload
- Previous experience of delivering exceptional customer service
If you are a focused, insightful and customer service oriented individual seeking a full-time position in a fast expanding company, please forward your CV along with a cover letter detailing your relevant qualifications and work experience.
- Communication Skills
- Customer Sales
- Customer Service
- Technical Information