Your New Company
Our client is the UK's most advanced SME in the Building Services industry. They operate across a large number of sectors in the market which comprises of industrial, educational, leisure and commercial.
Due to the growth ofthe business and team, they are currently seeking a CAD Technician withexperience/desire to learn and grow within the Building Services Industry.
Your New Role
In this role, you willbe:
- Modelling 3D MEP services on various projects
- Creating 2D and 3D drawings using REVIT models, calculations and design specifications
- Using Revit to co-ordinate Building Services installations, investigate and resolve any clashes
- Producing drawings in AutoCAD for mechanical and electrical building services designs
- Coordinating and collaborating with teams across different disciplines
You will need toundertake other duties as may be required to achieve objectives.
What You'll Need to Succeed
You will need to have:
- Experience using AutoCAD and REVIT
- Experience in mechanical and electrical designs for buildings
What You'll Get in Return
- Up to £45k Salary
- 25 Days Annual Leave plus 8 Days Bank Holiday
- Great Pension
- Car Allowance DOE
What You Need to do Now
Does this sound likesomething you would be interested in or would like to discuss? If so, pleaseclick 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV.
Alternatively, if thisis not for you but would like to explore other opportunities then please callme on .
Please note Reed.co.uk does not communicate with candidates via Whatsapp, and we will never ask you to provide your bank, passport or driving licence details during the application process. To stay safe in your job search and flexible work, we recommend visiting JobsAware, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat labour market abuse. Visit the JobsAware website for information and free expert advice for safer work.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'