CAD Technician : CAD focused construction design role - Construction / Building sector - Tremendous award winning business and dynamic growing environemnt - SWAD.
Market leader - fast paced - training - Career
NEGOTIABLE salary based on exp
We are currently recruiting for a CAD Design Engineer - A CAD specialist to join our vibrant technical support team in Swadlincote! In this role you will be responsible for producing technical approval/fabrication drawings in response client enquires. Want to be part of a growing SME, group market leader with opportunity and progression? Apply today - START DEC 2019
- Prepare 3D models of masonry support, feature brick lintels and feature brick masonry support based on architects/engineers drawings
- Meet client expectations by ensuring prompt reply to queries
- Ensure correct drawings are produced in accordance with the design
- Ensure approval drawings are issued to meet client expectations and delivery dates
- Ensure production drawings are issued in accordance with meeting client expectations
- Accurate completion of drawings to ensure NCR’s are kept to a minimum
- Control and organise multiple projects with a pro-active client focus
- Maintenance of all information/records to ensure successful project completion
- Detailing/Draughts person position - college education - cad knowledge is good.
- ·Experience using Solidworks/Inventor and AutoCAD, and producing manufacturing drawings
- ·Excellent attention to detail
- ·Good organisational skills
- ·Excellent communication skills
Great starting salary - full time career role - free parking 31 days holiday and Xmas shutdown!
APPLY TODAY - START DEC or JAN
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'