CAD Technician- Role and Responsibilities - Design Engineer / Product Designer / Furniture / Solidworks / AutoCAD
- Design new products and liaise with the sales team to create client specific projects
- Alter existing products to suit client needs and ensure all feature are client specific
- The role would consist of product and component design from concept through production and onto providing ongoing product support
- Working alongside the other Designer Engineers as the CAD Technician to grow and take more responsibility as time goes by
CAD Technician - Skills and Abilities - Design Engineer / Product Designer / Furniture / Solidworks / AutoCAD
- Experience working within manufacturing is highly beneficial
- The ability to work with CAD software including AutoCAD and Solidworks
- Happy working multiple projects at once, liaising with clients as appropriate
- Being able to work under pressure to tight time scales
- Ambitious, hardworking and determined to grow with a manufacturer
- A creative individual that has a flare for design. A confident CAD Technician will fit this role well
CAD Technician, Design Engineer, Furniture, Solidworks, AutoCAD, Product Designer
This is an excellent opportunity for the right candidate. If you feel you meet the above requirements and know the impact and future you could achieve within this role then please apply now!
- CAD Technician
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'