Immediate requirement needed for a CAD Technician to join a Civil & Structural Consultancy to work in their Birmingham office. Our client provide high quality expertise to a broad spectrum of clients across all sectors.
The CAD Technician will need to be proficient in AutoCAD whilst having good time management skills to enable them to work to tight deadlines. The successful CAD Technician will be able to take responsibility for the project and work independently to achieve the desired result. The candidate will also have Section 38, 278 and 104 AutoCAD work.
CAD Technician Position Overview
- Coordinate high end timber construction projects
- Assist with CAD designs and drawings
- Report directly to the project manager and assist where needed
- Actively seeking solutions to any problems occurring within a project
- Visit new and existing projects as and when required
- Manage and prioritise projects to meet office due dates
- Attention to detail on all orders, to meet the client's needs
CAD Technician Position Requirements
- Proficient in AutoCAD with a good eye for Drawing and Plans
- Section 38, 278 and 104 design experience
- Time management skills
- Civil engineering detailing experience
- Have excellent communication skills
- Plan and prioritise work load
CAD Technician Position Remuneration
- Competitive salary (DOE)
- Other company benefits to be discussed at interview stage
We, Bennett and Game Recruitment, a technical recruitment agency based in Chichester are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'