Abatec are currently looking for a CAD Technician to join a busy manufacturing company based in Highbridge.
As a CAD Technician you will;
- Create production drawings using AutoCAD
- Create sign off drawings using AutoCAD
- Create 3D models in Solidworks, experience not neccessary as full training provided
- Prepare production packs
- Check drawings where necessary
- Support the Design Manager in creating drawings in relation to new orders
Abatecs client is looking for someone with;
- An interest in a career in CAD/Design
- Experience of using either AutoCAD/Solidworks advantageous but not essential
- This role would suit a recent college/university graduate looking for their first role in design
- Competitive salary
- Temp to perm position
If you would like more information or to apply for this vacancy, please contact Chris Gallagher. The reference for this vacancy is 127950.
We are always looking for candidates for similar positions, so please register your details with us to hear about similar opportunities that you may be interested in.
Abatec Ltd. is working as an employment business on behalf of a client.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job