Abatec are currently seeking a CAD technician with experience in Reinforced Concrete Detailing.
Your main role will be producing Reinforced Concrete Detail drawings in addition to general arrangement drawings in all materials. Candidate must be able to demonstrate their experience in this field.
As a CAD Technician you will:
- Produce reinforced concrete detail drawings
- Be responsible for general arrangement drawings for all materials
- Follow all health and safety guidelines
Our client requires a CAD Technician with:
- 2/3 years’ experience within a consulting engineers environment
- Experience with reinforced concrete detailing, although this is not essential, as they will consider a trainee who is willing to be trained up in this
- Previous experience of REVIT would be an advantage but not essential
- Competitive salary
- Opportunity to progress within the company
- Permanent position
If you would like more information, or to apply for this vacancy, please contact Ryan Anderson. The reference for this vacancy is 126627.
We are always looking for candidates for similar positions, so please register your details with us to hear about similar opportunities that you may be interested in.
Abatec Ltd. is working as an employment agency on behalf of a client
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"