International Transportation Manufacturer seeks a CAD Technician to produce accurate Model & Drawing data so that internal & external supply chains can manufacture parts that will be fundamental to assembly using the most cost effective and safe manner benefiting the production and assembly of parts. This role would suit a CAD Graduate with a few years of industry experience.
MAIN PURPOSE OF ROLE
- Reporting to the Development CAD Manager and Lead CAD you will work amongst a team of other CAD designers on new product development.
- Main role will be to convert 2D & 3D design concepts into detailed models & production drawing information.
RESPONSIBILITIES / TASKS
- Create detail designs of interior component in context of the complete assembly.
- Work to Lead CAD instructions and guidance.
- Liaise with design, engineering, compliance and production teams to identify and overcome design problems.
- Create detail designs that are fit for purpose. Ensure that they meet design & manufacturing procedures & standards.
- Manage your time, work to delivery dates that you participate in creating with your manager.
- Ensure new parts adhere to dev standards
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job