Job Title: CAD Technician
Salary: £16K - £22K
My Client has a fantastic opportunity for a CAD Technician. The successful candidate will join an established technical team based in Oxfordshire, working on a variety of challenging civil and structural engineering projects. It is therefore an essential requirement for this role that applicants have experience with recent editions of AutoCAD.
1. Playing a supporting role to the technical engineering team in the production of design drawings for live project work, utilising AutoCAD software.
2. Updating and maintaining the design project files, CAD libraries and drawing templates.
3. Reading and interpreting design briefs and structural drawings.
4. Liaising with colleagues at all levels and clients on occasion
Skills & Experience Required:
1. Comprehensive working knowledge of Autodesk software AutoCAD, preferably within the construction industry.
2. Excellent all-round IT skills
3. Experience of maintaining and updating CAD libraries and drawing templates.
4. Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to liaise with clients and colleagues face to face or over the phone.
5. Ability to work to tight deadlines with good organisational and time management skills.
What do you do now?
If you would like to discuss this vacancy in confidence, then please contact David So on or send your CV to: - keep up to date with our vacancies on the Appoint Group Consulting Engineering page on LinkedIn.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job