Working in a social, friendly design team, the successful candidate will be responsible for:
* Producing 2D CAD drawings for clients
* Helping to control the current drawing database
* To learn architectural designs and processes
* To attend "in house" and construction project design meetings
* To visit construction sites (London) and take dimensions if required
You will have:
* 2D CAD essential
* Experience in a previous role highly describable however not essential
* 3D CAD desirable
* Team player attitude
* Ability to work to deadlines and manage a varied workload
This is a full time, permanent role working 8-5pm, salary negotiable depending on experience.
Our client also offers:
* Initial six months trial with a midterm review, then yearly reviews.
* 28 Days holiday per year including Bank Holidays.
* Travel expenses excluding your normal place of work.
This is a great role which offers long-term career progression, working for a very reputable and rapidly growing company!
Please note, if you have not been contacted within 7 days your application has been unsuccessful.
- 2 CAD
- 3 CAD
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job