Our client based in Huntingdon are looking to recruit a permanent Cad Technician due to company expansion. (The nature of the post is internal architecture)
Job requirements for the Cad Technician:
- You will be tasked with taking existing architects drawings and adding layers, drawing and designing specific elements within the project.
- You will produce drawings for the use of the consultants and design team and be responsible for updating the plans, recording version control and maintaining
- Work with the team to meet the project standards and deadlines.
- You will also coordinate documentation and issue of submissions.
- To produce Technical Drawings to meet project quality standards and deadlines.
The Cad Technician will have either an understanding or working knowledge of the following:
- Have experience with AutoCAD 2014 - ideally AutoCAD 2015 & Revit
- Have high standards of accuracy - to be able to work within guidelines and apply standards consistently
- Ability to maintain confidential information
- To be self-motivated and work well with others - communicating with other team members and contributing to the team.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills - ability to listen & question to gain & share
This is a small existing team - so the ability to work well with others is essential and a willingness to engage in other work as load varies is also important.
Hours of work for the Cad Technician Monday to Friday 8.45am to 5.15pm