Blueprint Recruitment Solutions have an exciting new opportunity for a CAD technician to join an innovative engineering practice in Oxford. Our client is seeking a CAD technician to join the Building Services team working on large scale projects and is offering full Revit training.
Our client works on a variety of projects and due to recent success, they are seeking a talented CAD technician to assist with their workload.
As the selected candidate, your role will include (but is not limited to):
- Creating accurate and detailed drawings and models using relevant software (including AutoCAD and Revit)
- Ensuring all design work meets quality and standards outlined within the client brief
- Liaising with clients and other stakeholders when required
- Ensuring budgets and timeframes are followed
- Remaining up to date with industry regulations and legislation
Essential skills, experience and attributes:
- Experience working as part of a Building Service design team
- Good level of knowledge and understanding of AutoCAD software
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Knowledge of relevant legislation and regulations
- Good organisational skills, with the ability to prioritise workloads and meet strict deadlines
- Experience using Revit would be beneficial, but is not essential
To apply for this position, candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK without visa restrictions.
For more information, please contact Emma Williams on or email Emma.Williams @ Blueprintrecruit.com and quote 13588EXW. Alternatively, you can apply directly by clicking the 'Apply' option and following the instructions.
- AutoCAD. Revit
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job