Closing date: 28 Feb 2018
Hours: 40 hours per week
Contract type: Full-time
Location: Hatfield (Head Office)
Supporting; Technical Integration, Engineering and Logistics Development teams (Business and Engineering Project Managers) with regards to providing conceptual and detailed design drawings, for both new and existing Ocado projects. Assume ownership of As-Built drawings handed over to Ocado from external MHE contractors.
Role & Responsibilities
- Producing mechanical 'sales’ layouts at the concept design phase.
- Producing 'engineering’ layouts at the detailed design phase.
- Where appropriate, providing proposed and/or as-built equipment and infrastructure drawings for inclusion in Vendor designs.
- Carrying out surveys of new and legacy installations across the Ocado Property Portfolio.
- Applying design knowledge and experience of MHE equipment and MHE suppliers for input into mechanical design.
- Being responsible for developing and maintaining Ocado CAD standards.
- Integrating externally produced component drawings into the main Ocado Engineering library.
- Assisting colleagues with design queries.
Knowledge, Skills & Experience
- Full knowledge and experience of AutoCAD 2D is essential
- An AutoCAD training certificate (Intermediate or above).
Would be an advantage but not essential.
- An engineering background in FMCG Industry MHE
- Knowledge of 3D CAD (e.g. Revit, Inventor, Solidworks, etc.).
- Google Docs, MS Office experience.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job