Due to a vacancy in our business an excellent opportunity has arisen for an experienced and enthusiastic CAD Technician to work in an interesting and unique environment as part of our team.
We are a specialist company providing bespoke security solutions in the Marine & Offshore arena. The majority of our work is currently focused on protecting the highest end super yachts in the world.
- To produce and amend 2D CAD Drawings, using AutoCAD, in accordance with MarineGuard drawing standards and procedures
- To produce and amend 3D CAD Drawings, using AutoCAD Inventor, in accordance with MarineGuard drawing standards and procedures
- To produce and amend wiring and connection diagrams using AutoCAD, in accordance with MarineGuard drawing standards and procedures
- To maintain drawing records and documentation
Skills / Attributes Required:
- Qualification in 2D CAD or at least two years experience of 2D CAD production
- Qualification in 3D CAD or at least three years experience of 3D CAD production and modelling
- Good IT literacy, including Microsoft Office Applications
- Electrical or Electronic background desirable
- Excellent attention to detail and the ability to work effectively to procedures
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job