Temp to Perm CAD Technician
Company Profile - Temp to Perm CAD Technician
A well established and successful local business are looking to recruit a CAD Technician on a temporary to permanent basis to start immediately. Although experience of CAD and AutoCAD light 2D is needed, the length of experience is irrelevant as training will be given at induction.
Job Description - Temp to Perm CAD Technician
You will be responsible for;
- Producing CAD drawings for customers
- Working as part of a team to achieve deadlines
- Prioritising workload
- Ensuring work is accurate and carried our efficiently
Required Skills - Temp to Perm CAD Technician
- Previous experience of using CAD and AutoCAD light 2D to do technical drawings either in the workplace or educational environment.
- Available immediately to start a new opportunity
- Keen, eager strong team player
- Ability to multitask
- Excellent communication skills
Benefits - Temp to Perm CAD Technician
- Free parking
- Ongoing training offered to successful candidate
- Friendly team environment
Due to the high volume of applications we are currently receiving it is unfortunate that we are unable to respond to all applicants individually. We will endeavour to contact all suitable candidates within 7 working days. If you have not heard from Lawrence Dean Recruitment within this time then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful, however we will keep your details on file and contact you regarding any new opportunities that arise.
Thank you for your application.
Please note Lawrence Dean Recruitment is acting as an employment agency & business.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job