A National Telecommunications Infrastructure Organisation is seeking a CAD Technician to work 5G Projects.
You will be offered the flexibility of working from home or one of their offices in Manchester and Reading.
Expect to be part of a friendly environment and as part of a long-standing design team that delivers successfully to busy projects
Pension, Healthcare, Flexitime, Work from Home, Life Assurance, Study Support and Structured Development Programmes are all on offer.
As a CAD Technician, your work will see you utilising all available CAD tools in order to produce high quality technical and structural drawing documentation for some exciting projects.
Drawing documentation produced by the CAD Technician will relate to project specific requirements mainly consisting of general arrangement drawings and detailed structural, civil, electrical and mechanical.
- Creation of Planning, Detailed Design and As-built drawings to the company and client specifications and standards using AutoCAD
- Utilise all available CAD tools such as templates, CAD blocks, customised routines etc. to maintain high volume work output
- Organise, plan and prioritise workload for completion within deadlines and forecasts.
- Provide assistance to other CAD Technicians, Lead and Design Engineers when creating design solutions
- Responsible for checking your own drawings for content and accuracy ensuring both internal & client quality standards & design specifications are met
- Assist in the maintenance and updating of the company Design Standard Drawing Library
- Liaising with other CAD Technicians
- Creation of photomontages & other design-related documentation as required
- Work with and update databases and client systems ensuring all work & milestone dates are captured
- Generate practical ideas to cut down the drafting time, increase the quality of drafting, evolving or simplifying currently used processes or implementing new etc.
- Experience as a CAD technician (preferably with experience in telecommunications)
- Engineering Qualification advantageous
- Flexible & professional approach to work
- Strong communication skills - both verbal & written
- Strong analytical skills & well-developed problem solving
- Interest in keeping informed of CAD best practice both within & outside the industry
- Sound IT with advanced CAD skills
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'