Swanstaff Recruitment is an award winning agency working on behalf of its prestigious client in retail design sector who is currently looking for a number of CAD Technicians/Planners/Designers with different levels of experience.The role is full time, permanent and offering an excellent salary package .This is an exciting and unique opportunity.
Purpose of the role:
- To carry out and support Senior CAD's and Project Executives with store surveying and drawing existing and proposed CAD layouts,
- Assist and coach juniors.
- Carrying out amendments, plan printing and production of photo sheets.
- Sending and receiving data electronically, and various other admin related duties, including creation of and maintenance of Excel spreadsheets.
- Must be willing to travel and stay away overnight when required.
- All employees are expected to maintain good housekeeping practice within the office environment.
Good working knowledge of:
- AutoCAD and or Micro station.
- Revit desirable
- Numeracy and literacy are essential skills.
- Driving licence essential.
- Well motivated.
- Good team players.
- Good communication skills.
- Problem solvers.
- Willing to learn and take on new challenges.
- Be flexible both in the office and on surveys.
Successful applicants will receive benefits package, including generous pension scheme, free car park and rewarding working environment.
Apply now or call Tom Kurczab in our Dartford branch!
EMPOWERING PEOPLE WITH OPPORTUNITIES
Swanstaff Recruitment is an equal employment company.