CAD Technician / Estimator - Architectural Aluminium Products
Full Time, Permanent role
Nr. Kenilworth, West Midlands (Office based)
Our client designs and stocks material for the manufacture of architectural aluminium products and they are seeking an office based 'CAD Technician / Estimator' to join their team.
Located near Kenilworth on the outskirts of Coventry, you will be responsible for:-
- Supporting the Technical Manager in the production and maintenance of technical manuals for the range of products plus various component drawings in AutoCad.
- Providing Technical guidance to customers via telephone & e-mail.
- Using Logikal, you will be required to provide quotations for customers.
- Building relationships with customers
- Providing administrative support
- In addition to the duties and responsibilities listed, the job holder may be required to perform other duties assigned by the management from time to time.
- A focused professional, with a flexible approach, working within a supportive office environment.
- Well organised with the ability to prioritise and use their initiative.
- Good interpersonal skills & confident to communicate with existing and potential new customers.
- A good verbal & written communicator who enjoys working within a team environment.
- Strong IT skills necessary including a good working knowledge of CAD.
- Industry experience advantageous.
Working hours are Monday to Thursday 8:30am - 5.00pm, Friday 8:30am - 4.00pm.
As well as an attractive salary, the successful applicant will have access to a company pension fund, 20 days holiday plus statutory holidays.
Please note that all applications inc. CVs, covering letters and candidate contact information as provided at the time of application, either directly or via a job board, will be forwarded to our client, who will make contact with applicants directly.
- Customer Care
- Sales Administration
- Technical Information
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job