CAD Technician required to work for a well-established international facade design company based in the Birmingham area. The company have continuously grown and made a great presence within the curtain walling sector having completed complex and prestigious projects. Due to this successful growth they are now on the lookout for a CAD Technician to join their friendly team based in Halesowen where you will have a great opportunity to utilise your skills and grow with the company.
The successful CAD Technician will be undertaking detailed designs and procurement of specific elements on a given project. The most suitable CAD Technician will have a proven background working with AutoCad and also have a good understanding of curtain wall / cladding projects. It is essential that the CAD Technician has good time management and communication skills as you will be liaising with Main Contractors, Sub-Contractors, Architects and clients.
CAD Technician Position Overview
- Review and comment on specifications.
- Review the drawings and calculations.
- Ensure drawing registers are completed correctly.
- Check drawings for buildability during the design process.
- Liaise with Architects and Main Contractors.
- Site inspection to ensure compliance with designs.
CAD Technician Position Requirements
- Strong AutoCad skills.
- Façade, glazing, curtain walling or cladding experience is desirable.
- Strong communication and time management skills.
- Ability to commute to Halesowen
CAD Technician Position Remuneration
- Competitive salary (Dependant on Experience)
- 28 days holiday including bank holidays
Bennett & Game Recruitment are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
We, Bennett and Game Recruitment, a technical recruitment agency based in Chichester are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job