CAD Team Leader
Salary: Competitive will be negotiable , depending on experience + package
Location: New Forest (Commutable from Southampton - Salisbury - Bournemouth)
Superb opportunity to join a fast growing business that are expanding once again.
"One of the UK’s leading specialists in the design, supply and installation of high-quality aluminium windows and doors for architect-led developments,
office block refurbishments and other premium buildings including hospitals"
If you are interested in the following:-
- One of the Leading Specialist
- Superb Culture
- Fast growing
- Superb Standard
- Grown year on year
CAD GLAZING DESIGNER
They are seeking to appoint an experienced AutoCAD design draughtsman to build our design team in Hampshire.
The candidate will be responsible for shop drawings, material takeoffs, set-outs and liaising with the Design Manager, clients and architects.
Senior Role - Design Draughtsman
• 5 years + experience on Autocad.
• Ability to draw complex arrangements and discuss design proposals with clients.
• Knowledge of the construction industry within the window glazing & curtain walling market, including CDM regulations.
• Demonstrated ability to prepare shop drawings for all window types, bi-fold doors, doors, sliders, curtainwall, roof lights, canopies, etc.
• Experience in extrusion and die design.
• Accurate, highly organised, excellent work ethic and ability to do overtime if required.
• Working knowledge of Schuco & Smart Systems windows.
• Excellent written English skills.
• Computer literate in Excel, Word and email.
- Curtain Wall
- window glazing
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job