Salary up to £28,000 per annum
Penguin Recruitment is pleased to bring this exciting opportunity for a CAD/Revit Technician to use their AutoCAD skills in a professional capacity. Our client is a leading construction consultancy, and would love to welcome a passionate and enthusiastic Design Engineer to their team.
As a CAD/Revit Technician in Manchester, you will be using your experience within Mechanical and Electrical Engineering to work within the Building Services Design Engineering team. Your responsibilities will include:
- Assisting the engineers in producing accurate drawings and 3D models
- Coordinating drawing production in line with project requirements.
To be considered for this role, you will ideally:
- Be passionate for Digital Engineering, Building Information Modelling and innovation
- Be able to demonstrate their experience of projects delivered within a BIM environment (essential) with knowledge of design, calculation, and scheduling within a Revit environment
- enjoys working within a motivated team and is self-organised
- is competent and experienced in BIM project creation
On offer of this position of Cad/Revit Technician, our client would like to offer a competitive starting salary, first-rate benefits package and opportune career and personal development opportunities.
Interested? To discuss this position or other roles in the Sustainability Sector, please contact Sam Harris on , or email a copy of your CV over to and we will be in touch shortly.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'